We want to enable artists to continue working on great projects in a safe environment, and to do this during the pandemic we are taking the following measures:
• Hand disinfection is obligatory before touching the main door on entry/exit to/from the building.
• Individual productions have their own designated WC, and are asked not to socialise in the common areas such as the canteen.
• Hand disinfection is available in all project spaces and WC’s.
• The kitchen is closed to all visiting productions, except by appointment.
• We have intensified our general cleaning routines and have employed extra part-time staff to help with this. Our cleaning routine includes regular disinfection of door handles, light switches, tools and other surfaces.
• We monitor the number of people who are working at Wrap, and limit the maximum number of people based on official recommendations and a close dialogue with other relevant institutions.
• We work from home as much as possible, and we keep a log of contact information for everyone who visits Wrap in case we need to assist with infection tracking.